Thursday, June 10, 2004

miniature art gallery room box

miniature art, tiny art, original art, paintings, gallery, room box, miniature art gallery, working studio, exhibition, opening,
I received some of my missing pieces of my miniature art gallery recently, so have set about finishing it off. I still need more to do on the shop facade, windows, and side of the 'room'. As well as do more artworks to frame for the walls. Or even purchase more artworks to add, done by other artists.

It was good to give a final coat of paint to this. Because of attending a recent Art Gallery opening, I decided that I would portray my gallery as a working studio/gallery and have a perpetual exhibition 'opening' complete with food and drink. :) Fun!

Here is the front/facade - some of it. Windows are repeated on the right. I will put on signs, posters and faux finishes, but am still deciding what I want to do.


~Jillian
http://www.JillianCrider.com (more photos of gallery on there - see 'galleries')

No comments:

Post a Comment