Sunday, October 27, 2013

Looking for that perfect gift?

Not too early to be thinking Christmas presents. This is the first time I've offered custom 5x7" watercolor portraits (home or ?) https://www.etsy.com/listing/167103113/custom-art-watercolor-painting-portraits? 

Think what a wonderful treasured keepsake an original watercolor painting of a much loved home would be for yourself, a close family member, or friend.

It makes for a very personal gift, and can also solve the problem of buying for those that may be difficult to buy for. And one where it's value is not seen as just a price tag - irreplaceable at any cost! It's easy to give as a gift, especially when dealing with increasing shipping charges, this can be sent as a document. Or you can gift it complete with a wonderful frame to add a finishing touch.


A home can mean so much to many. I can work from various images, though a good photograph is usually best. For nearly 20 years I drew houses as a self-employed contractor for Real Estate companies - doing over 9,000. I adore houses and architecture - it is near and dear to my heart, so I'd love to create a lasting treasure for you, too.

I can send a gift certificate if you don't or can't get a photo from your intended gift recipient.

This listing is for an artist's rendering in watercolor, done approximately 5x7" image size - this will usually fit a 8x10" frame, once matted. 


If you like the idea of custom art I offer other variations - please see my other offers here on Etsy in my shop section for custom work: https://www.etsy.com/shop/artistjillian?section_id=5029301 - or convo me on Etsy or email me and we can talk about variations. I can offer many different options for you. You can also order direct from me by emailing me - and I offer discounts for multiple orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment