Monday, January 11, 2010

Here's my latest painting: a watercolor ACEO "Sunshine & Smiles"


Finished this one in the early morning hours. An original watercolor I'm selling as an ACEO (2.5x3.5"). "Sunshine & Smiles". The fourth ACEO in my popular series of circus clown paintings. This guy has the sweetest and most charming smile.

The ebay listings is up for a week:

AUCTION LINK: invalid.
THIS SOLD - and was bought by this fabulous clown himself. He recognised himself!

~Jillian
www.JillianCrider.com

1 comment:

  1. This is Stache, the clown I found out! He found out about my listing on eBay through another brother Shriner clown!
    Fortunately he loves my painting! :)
    I must say, I'd be shocked to find a painting of me for sale on eBay.
    What is super is that my painting of him is recognizable! HA!
    I love that he got to see it.
    ~Jillian

    ReplyDelete