Sunday, January 18, 2009

OK. I worked it out.

I went back to my Firefox history to find out what site. It was scan4fast - I googled it - it is a malware site and is infected. BEWARE.
It truly is terrifying. I have a screen shot of it. Showing Trojans and other security problems. Scary! I've been on the net some 15 years, and HAVE had viruses, so they scare the heck out of me, but so far the iAntiVirus is well over half-way checking, and still showing no sign of infected objects.
I think if I had any, it would show by now. I did a lot of downloads today, so really thought I had picked up something.
But thought I'd put this on my blog in case someone else experiences the same. The funky font thing was possibly unrelated?
So, if you're about to install Jungle Unlimited font - perhaps be careful?
~Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment