Wednesday, June 05, 2019

watercolour painting mermaid little girl with leafy sea dragon miniature art ACEO

A watercolour I did probably about 10 years ago? An ACEO (Art Cards, Editions and Originals - always 2.5x3.5") collectible artwork.

A little girl who's kind mother allowed me to photo her at the Port Adelaide Fisherman's Wharf Market around 2002. To me she made the perfect mermaid, I included a leafy seadragon in my painting. She had such an appealing impish look on her face.




I think sometimes, you need to revisit what you do, to see where you are with your art, and, perhaps, where you're going.

I do think that I will be returning to doing watercolours in future. Such a wonderful painting medium.

~Jillian
www.JillianCrider.com

www.BlueThumb.com.au/jillian-crider

No comments:

Post a Comment