Wednesday, June 05, 2019

ACEOs - early beginnings 2005 - 4th, 5th & 6th (ACEOs - always 2.5x3.5")

watercolours artist jillian crider, peacock, women, face, nude, candy, chocolate, conversations, hearts valentines,


EDIT UPDATE: NOTE: Image incorrect These are my 4th, 5th & 6th, ACEOs.

I had seen ATCs for several years, prior to ACEOs commencing in late 2004. Early 2005 I did my very first ACEOs to list on eBay. So I was used to mixed media methods, so my early ACEOs were exploring options to create.

These were my 4th, 5th and 6th - all sold quickly on the eBay. As ACEOs sold quite cheaply these were made from cutting down existing artworks.

100s of ACEOs created in all manner of different ways, and I've loved every moment of them.

~Jillian
www.JillianCrider.com
www.BlueThumb.com.au/jillian-crider

No comments:

Post a Comment