Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - Christmas Illustration

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel watercolour Christmas illustration by artist Jillian Crider
I've had some requests for Xmas theme art, that might be used on Xmas cards, so I did this over the weekend.

The Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is an art work I've wanted to do for some time ... he DID, indeed have the Santa cap on, but the background is imaginary. Hard to believe that Xmas is almost here.

Had some kids fundraising for their school knock on the door tonight, and they had a catalog of goods, with MANY Xmas items. One child was probably 12 at most, and I just KNOW he will be a salesman one day! :)

Anyway, here's the doggie I did. Hope you like it. Hope to do a kitty too, but have a couple of more ideas ... angels ... peace doves ... church.

Regards,
Jillian
http://www.JillianCrider.com