Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Hot Air Balloons at Callaway Gardens, Georgia.

hot air balloons at callaway gardens georgia USA photo by Jillian Crider artist photographer 2003
Well, went chasing 'interesting' things to photograph on the weekend. A long weekend here in the USA. Potential artwork subjects.
Saturday I took myself down to Callaway Gardens as there was a hot air balloon fest. I got some good photos. Loved the antique stores in Pine Mountain, and hope to feature some in paintings one day.
Callaway is breath-taking. It almost should be called 'Eden'. It was a lovely day, and the sun filtering through the trees was so lovely. It's well within taking a day journey there from Atlanta. Something so lovely, so close by. I'm sure I missed enough to make sure I will go back again sometime to find out what I missed!

~Jillian
www.JillianCrider.com (artist)

No comments:

Post a Comment