Monday, May 09, 2005

This month's art happenings.

This month's 'salon' will be on sketching and painting from models, still lifes, and plein air.
The traveling show has reached its last venue - The Quinlan Arts Center in Gainesville. It opens on the 12th with an art reception, and goes until end July.
A wonderful and impressive venue. I am glad my work was juried into the show so that it can hang there. Of course I'm glad to hang my art at the other venues too, and would be sad if I missed out!
Have some art competitions coming up. I guess I need to get my mind on some competition quality artworks!
I have become active in making ACEOs on ebay - these are Art Trading Cards - just 2.5x3.5" at great prices. If you want good art for great prices, go look. Search on ebay on Crider, or link from my site.
Fun!
Regards,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment