Monday, April 11, 2005

Traveling Art Show - painting accepted.

February 05 update: This is the 'BIG' show. The annual traveling show (I'm the director/organiser of it). I did a painting the week before to make sure I had a new piece to submit. Of the 3 I submitted the new one DID get in. I'll post it here later. It's a watercolor. I'm really glad to get something in - the show goes from Buckhead to Dawsonville, Carrollton, then to the Quinlan Arts Center in Gainesville. So I'm really proud to have my work included. I went yesterday to take photos of the current display at Carrollton, and the ladies there loved my art they said. *grin*

I also got a 'reject' of the Venetian Glass Blowers from the National show. I'm not quite sure what I will do with this work now. I will submit it elsewhere, though.
Regards,

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment