Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Tuscan Landscapes - watercolor dollshouse miniature paintings

Tuscan landscape, original art, watercolour painting, dollhouse scale, 1:12, Italy, Italian,
Now to today...
I had to 'babysit' a gallery, and so sat & did 4 miniatures. I was going to stick with the Paris/20s fashion theme, but my eye was caught by a Tuscan image in the gallery, and did 2 quick minis with this theme. More fun!
I was pleased with the result. I like these little fun works. I do much more 'serious' works in miniature so this is just a light-hearted approach that I'm wanting to do for the time being.

But I'm also longing to get back to my usual detailed work at some stage.

I will be putting these up on ebay over the next few days.

My miniature paintings can be viewed on my website, in 'Galleries'.

Regards,
~Jillian
http://www.JillianCrider.com

No comments:

Post a Comment